Show your commitment with this patch to iron on! With the purchase of this flickli you plant a tree!
Flickli directs 1,00€ per patch sold with tree "I planted a tree" to a reforstation and so you support various reforestation projects together with Flickli.
A tree appliqué to iron on from organic jeans kba, and coated with vegan iron-on foil, also fair and with 63% of electricity produced by flickli (the remaining 37% we buy as green electricity from a regional supplier), what could be nicer than accessories for Give your denim jacket.
The round iron-on patch with a diameter of 7 cm is backed with a high-quality vegan iron-on foil, so that the embroidered tree patch is easy to use as an iron-on patch. Due to the jeans fabric kba used, this patch can also be used as a knee patch to iron on. The "I planted a tree" trousers patch with the tree gives the finishing touch to repaired clothing. In this way, logos can be covered, damaged areas repaired or stains made invisible. In your wardrobe there is certainly a denim jacket that you have always wanted to customize or a pair of jeans that has a small hole but is too good to throw away. The solution is simple, how awesome. The application with the tree, the saving accessories for the beloved clothes.
The application can be washed inside out at 40 ° C in the washing machine.
Materials used: jeans kba, yarn, iron-on foil vegan
Size: The round patch has a diameter of approx. 7 cm.
Size in inch: The round patch has a diameter of approx. 2.76".
The offer refers to a round knee patch with a blue tree (Fig. 1).
For each "I planted a tree" sold jeans patches flickli donates 1,00€ reforstation projects and thus supports worldwide projects.